Fully Integrated, Hall Effect-Based Linear Current Sensor Module with 2.1 kVRMS Isolation and a Low-Resistance Current Conductor.
- Module can measure the positive and negative 5 amps
- 5.0 V, single supply operation.
- Output voltage proportional to AC or DC currents
- On-board power indicator
- Nearly zero magnetic hysteresis
- Factory-trimmed for accuracy
- Extremely stable output offset voltage
- Output Voltage: Analog output 66mV / A
- Operating Voltage Range: 4.5V ~ 5.5V
- No Current Output voltage is: VCC / 2
- PCB board size: 31 (mm) x14 (mm)
- 5 μs output rise time in response to step input current
- 80 kHz bandwidth
- Total output error 1.5% at TA = 25°C
- 1.2 mΩ internal conductor resistance
- 2.1 kVRMS minimum isolation voltage from pins 1-4 to pins 5-8
- 66 to 185 mV/A output sensitivity
- 1 x Current Sensor Modules ACS712 (5A)
This is custom tab. You can add custom tab as an attribute for entire products, or for each categories. You can add CMS content such as sizing guide or videos to enhance product detail.