This is a low cost USB to TTL module based on CH340 chip. CH340 is low cost alternative to FTDI USB serial Chips. The Module supports both 3.3V and 5V levels by a jumper selection. The module supports 50bps to 2Mbps baudrates.
- To support 3.3V LVCMOS or LVTTL levels insert Jumper between VCC and 3.3V
- To support 5V CMOS or TTL levels insert Jumper between VCC and 5V
- Windows 8
- Macintosh OSX (v3.1)
- Linux 3.x.x, Linux 2.6.x
- Implements full v2.0 USB protocol
- On board status indicator lights for RX and TX and Power
- Supported Baudrates: 50,75,100,110,134.5,150,300,600,900,1200,1800,2400,3600,4800,9600,14400,19200,28800, 33600,38400, 56000,57600,76800,115200,128000,153600,230400,460800,921600,1500000,2000000
- RXD (LVTTL 3.3V/5V)
- TXD (LVTTL 3.3V/5V)
- Datasheet (CH340)
- Related Software:Bray Terminal: https://sites.google.com/site/terminalbpp/
- Programming of Arduino Pro Mini with Automatic RESET through DTR pin
- Programming of Microcontrollers that can be programmed using serial boot loaders at 3.3V or 5.0V logic levels
- Burn write STC MCU,NXP MCU,renesas MCU,NEC MCU
- Data exchange between microcontroller and Desktop or Laptop Computers
- Connection with GPS Devices
- Connection with various external Phones, or modems, GSM Modules
- All other applications requiring USB/Serial/TTL interface.
- Router,HDD,ADSL,broad band modem firmware upgrade
- Cellphone,XBOX360,GPS serial communication,vehicle inspection and test, dvd flash and so on
- Simple UART communication,commonly used UART debugging tools in supper terminal
- USB signal transferred to TTL signal,may be used by electronic enthusiasts
- Two data transmission indicator can monitor data transfer status in real time
- 3.3V and 5V power supply interface,easy for the DDWRT of different voltage system that need power.
1x USB to TTL Adapter Module CH340
This is custom tab. You can add custom tab as an attribute for entire products, or for each categories. You can add CMS content such as sizing guide or videos to enhance product detail.